|So, an hour until the foolishly-much-discussed finale of Joe Millionaire. Many people are discussing, after last week's show-entirely-made-of-clips-of-the-previous-shows, what the alleged 'twist' is going to be.|
Well, I'm here with the definitive answer, and the reasoning behind it.
First of all, since last week's show was all made of clips, they obviously can't make this week's show out of clips - besides, it's two hours long, and it would be crazy to extend it to double-time just to fill the time with clips, wouldn't it?
So, given that it's the finale, it's two hours long, and we've deduced that it will be all original content, the twist will have to be spectacularly complicated. Given such a relatively simple situation, constructing a twist complex enough to fill an entire movie-length show could be tricky. But this is Fox we're talking about, so...
- Joe chooses the blatant money-grubbing woman.
- He tells her that he's not rich.
- She decides she loves him anyway.
- He thinks that's pathetic, and goes to be with the other woman instead.
- She (Zora) admits that really she's a man.
- He admits that really he's gay.
- He (Zora) is overjoyed.
- He (Joe) sadly admits that, though gay, he's also female.
- Money-grubbing woman, appalled by this, says she doesn't love her (Joe) any more.
- Joe-anne finds this attractive, but isn't wanted, so she lives a lonely pining life forever more.
- The presenter admits that he's the rich one really, and also a gay black alien woman.
- Nobody cares.