|My desktop computer's keyboard stopped working a couple of weeks ago. I finally got around to buying it a new one. I decided to get a roll-up rubber keyboard for little real reason (the price wasn't a lot different, and it seems likely to be more resilient than a normal cheap keyboard). Little did I know that it would come with bonus comedy instructions.|
The Roll-keyboard can be used in below conditions:
The Roll-keyboard cannot be used in below conditions.
- It must be used on an even working face.
- It can be used in the temperature of -40 - +80.
- It can be used in the damp environment even shallow water.
- It can be used in the dusty environment even sandstorm.
- It can be used in the acidity and alkaline environment.
- It can be laundered by alcohol or disinfector.
Made by high-quality silicone, the keyboard has no poisonous and evil smell, according to the requirment of the environmental protection, it is a kind of creative new product.
- It cannot be contacted the sharp object.
- It cannot be contacted the oil or the organic impregnate like acetone and toluol etc.
- It cannot be pressed when it was rolled.
- Cannot places the heavy object on it in long time.
- It cannot be putted into the oven and putted on the fire to roast.
- We cannot put out strength to twist or pull it.
And finally, the last instruction from how to connect the keyboard: "Turn on the computer then it works." And it did.