|Comments on Sunday 10 April 2005:|
|Anyone who can spare a bit over 20MB of bandwidth should get Legend of the Last Mighty Shaolin Samurai Warrior Shaolin, which is the best kung-fu movie ever in the history of everything. If you can't spare a bit over 20MB of bandwidth, rearrange things so that you can, and then get the movie. If your video software can't play Windows Media files, fix it. In 7 minutes, the movie covers everything that has ever been in a kung-fu movie, and everything that ever will be, except for car chases. Top notch work by Mr scottem. I might have linked to this before, but even if I did it's worth bringing up again.
|I feel it's only fair to give an impartial review of this movie. I would like to say that it's good but it's not, it's really crappy.|
1) The lip synching is terrible.
2) Whoever did the background research for this movie didn't even managed to uncover what the old guy was saying near the beginning.
3) The main hero clearly had enough time to take his feet away from the capturing noose, yet he did nothing. This marks him as extremely gay.
4) A real Kung-Fu master would not fight with the crappy Mulching-Dragonfly style that is used throughout the film.
5) The grammar and spelling of the subtitles are appawlering.
6) The dude in white was using a 28K modem, why didn't he have broadband?
7) Since when do Indians fight without their horse?
8) And last but not least, the final boss was clearly CG animated.
|well i am not as critical and can apreciate the spirit in which the film was made.. it was mildly amusing. i think it wuold have been more amusing if it was based in one or the other; the fighting, or the psuedo-storyline. nice to have passed it one though. ty.|
|Hilarious, thanks for the link.|